Skip to content
Efficiently manage and resolve bullying and other types of incidents.
- Turns your anti-bullying procedure into a fully electronic process.
- Provides you with a plethora of accurate and meaningful data.
- Expedites documentation tasks with autofilling and autogeneration features.
- Alerts you on important approaching deadlines.
- Simplifies procedural workflow in a collaborative virtual environment.
- Identifies the “hot spots” where incidents occur the most often.
- Alerts you when students are involved in multiple incidents.
- Integrates with nearly any Student Information System (SIS) to streamline data entry.
Electronic incident management
- Real-time incident submission and notification.
- Comprehensive interface with dozens of available fields for optimal accuracy.
- Robust searching and filtering abilities to find specific incidents and students.
- Ability to upload and store evidence files.
- Long-term data storage on secure and powerful servers.
- Create filtered reports on school-wide or district-wide information.
- Identify “hot spots” in your schools where incidents tend to happen more often.
- Learn your founded vs. unfounded ratio of reported incidents.
- Gain insight into student demographics, i.e. Incidents per grade or victim ethnicity.
- Identify students who are repeat offenders or repeat victims of bullying.
Tasks & Workflow
- Set up custom tasks for your school district’s procedures.
- Establish deadlines for which you will receive reminder notifications.
- Mark tasks as complete as needed – date and time-stamped for accountability.
- Create and modify users for your school accounts.
- Assign incidents to others on your team.
- Sign off on incidents with an electronic signature.