School Counselors Professional Development
- Developing Social and Emotional Learning Tools for Educators (2.5 hours)
- Meeting the Emotional & Behavioral Needs of Students (2.5 hours)
- Emotional Care During a Crisis Event (2.5 hours)
- Positive Behavior Interventions & Supports (2.5 hours)
- Preventing Adverse Childhood Experiences (2.5 hours)
- Best Practices for Universal Screening (2.5 hours)
- District & School Crisis Response Team (5 hours)
The information contained within this live training and program service is intended to serve as a training resource for school administrators, staff, board of education members, students, parents, and community members in relation to educational issues. The information does not represent a legal opinion and is not intended to describe all applicable requirements contained in any federal or state law, nor to represent the endorsement or approval of any federal or state agency. Please contact your administration or school board attorney to obtain legal advice.
Disclosure of Training Content Sources
The information contained in this live training and program service is from public domain sources including, but not limited to: US Department of Education; New Jersey Department of Education; Centers for Disease Control; National Institutes of Health. It is not the intent of this live training and program service to be deemed as the original source of the information contained within. Any public domain source not listed is an error. The commercial value of this live training and program service is in its design for the purpose of organizing and delivering public domain information in an efficient and convenient manner.